THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN APPLYING:
- Our minimum age of entry for the part-time evening course is 18 years. Please note, there is no upper age limit for this course.
- Applicants must book using our online Eventbrite form, please see our Book Online page.
- You will need to place a non-refundable deposit of £75.00 (full course price £150 for 8 weeks), which will be counted as part of the term’s fees.
- Fees can be paid by: cheque or bank transfer prior to the commencement of the course.
- Accepting a place on a RYTC part-time evening course means that you, the individual, will willingly assume responsibility for the payment of its tuition fees for that course
- Fees must be paid at the start of each course for the forthcoming course and no later than TWO weeks prior to the start of each course.
- Failure to pay fees will result in withdrawal of the individual student’s place on the course until any outstanding payment due has been received in full.
- If for any reason a student should leave or not be able to continue or complete their course with the RYTC, no fees already paid to the company will be refundable.
- Individuals must – on acceptance of a place on the RYTC’s part-time courses, secure that place with a non-returnable deposit of £75.00 (seventy five pounds sterling).
- This is the individual student’s guarantee of their place on the RYTC course and is counted as part of the course fees.
- Fees MUST be paid by bank transfer or cheque, prior to the commencement of the Course.